The project has moved on and I have created moodboards and turnarounds for both of the characters now, on the whole they have progressed really quite well and I am happy but a little frustrated at how they have turned out.I like the female Character and think she could work really well in a game scenario, the male character however I feel needs a little more work!
and as for the female Character.....
The moodboards were pretty standard but I like the way they are going !

So I was asked to......
• Create
2 fashionable characters designed in 1960’s English iconic Style, one
male and one female. Place them in their appropriate architectural
settings. You MUST base these characters on your life drawing.
So here we go, I really didnt want to go for real stereo types.....more important to create two engaging Game characters. For me I wanted to really push the male female thing by ming Peanut really small and gangly, and giving Shirley a much stroutlook, anyway dont want to say to much as I have just star
First iteration of Peanut......like the fact he only has one tooth at the front and looks like has had a tough paper round.
![]() | |
| Peanut.......noice suit shame about the missing teeth! |
So my first go at Shirley..........dont think she is quite right yet but on the
![]() | ||
| I is liking the look........and do think she would look awesome on a scooter |





No comments:
Post a Comment